factory Cole Haan outlet store online

other item in the list  Product 12/61
  • Men Cole Haan Hamilton Grand Wingtip Oxford Black Outlet Online

    US$176.88

  • Men Cole Haan Hamilton Grand Plain Toe Oxford British Tan Outlet Online

    US$176.88

  • Men Cole Haan Washington Grand Laser Wingtip Oxford British Tan-Molten Lava Outlet Online

    US$248.88

  • Men Cole Haan Preston Grand Cap Toe Oxford British Tan Outlet Online

    US$218.88

  • Men Cole Haan Hamilton Grand Cap Toe Oxford Black Outlet Online

    US$176.88

  • Men Cole Haan Hamilton Grand Plain Toe Oxford Black Patent Outlet Online

    US$176.88

  • Men Cole Haan Hamilton Grand Wingtip Oxford Cordovan Outlet Online

    US$176.88

  • Men Cole Haan Washington Grand Laser Wingtip Oxford Black-Bristol Blue Outlet Online

    US$248.88


  • Men Cole Haan Hamilton Grand Plain Toe Oxford British Tan Outlet Online

Men Cole Haan Hamilton Grand Plain Toe Oxford British Tan Outlet Online

  • item#: Cole Haan Outlet 14
  • Retail price: US$884.40
  • Discount Price: 176.88

  • Start from: 1 Unit(s)

    Please Choose:


  • US$176.88 + Shipping Cost
    Quantity: Unit(s)

      GrandRevolution
      Revolution begins with a single step. A radical idea. A day when the ordinary becomes intolerable. A belief you can create the world you want. Today is the day for that step. Our groundbreaking reinvention of the dress shoe unites traditional craft with modern engineering. Each innovation works harmoniously with the next, uniting lightweight and cushioned energy foam, a precision-engineered anatomical footbed, and full-motion outsole to create flexibility and comfort you can feel. Hollowed out and slimmed down wherever possible. Everything you need, nothing you don’t.
      Rubber outsole with texture in the forepart for traction and comfort.
      Running shoe-inspired energy foam responsively cushions and aids each step.
      Tongue and achilles padding generate ready-to-wear comfort.
      Lightweight torsional arch supports and steadies every movement.
      Anatomically engineered footbed is designed to cradle each step and reduce moisture.
      Grand.OS technology.
      Men Cole Haan Hamilton Grand Plain Toe Oxford British Tan Outlet Online
      Men Cole Haan Hamilton Grand Plain Toe Oxford British Tan Outlet Online
      Men Cole Haan Hamilton Grand Plain Toe Oxford British Tan Outlet Online

      Product Reviews:

         , October 21, 2018 ( FEATURED REVIEW )
        L
        Classic Puma shoes. very nostalgic. the look. the cut. the colors. all 5-star. like steppin into the 80's..( reason for 4 stars below )
        Fit :
        1) these are very Tight fitting. or i should say very Exact fitting (they arent tight in all the wrong places like Cheap sneakers are...they are very well designed, so they are tight all over. and hlthe Toe room is non existant if you purchase.your normal size(s)...i take a 9&1/2(usa) and normal width, in mens for 80% of sneakers.. the other 20% I take a size 10....i purchased the size 10 of these...and...they Just fit..and by just i mean they are on the very of being to short.and to tight. i would definitly bug a 10&1/2 (usa) size next time (and if offered a slightly wider width)...BUT..i will be buying more..

        2) Comfort...this is an area that im a little confused on.. like most things that are.considered classic or retro. normally when they are Updated for today..they see improvemnt in key areas.. and the one thing about Puma's from the 80's till today...is that they arount very cushioned . you put them on and they dont feel like they are meant to soft on the inside.. and its kinda sad..with just some better insoles they would be an all around perfect sneaker (if you buy the Corrrect size)

        All in all i gobe the product 95 out of 100.. the Size i can buy larger...but they should atleast offer a Option for a more comfortable insole... (yeah i can buy a seperate insole from another company like Dr Shoals..but i shouldnt have to)
         , October 25, 2018 ( FEATURED REVIEW )
        R. Fuller
        I ordered 2E and the shoes were still very narrow.

      Write a Review for Men Cole Haan Hamilton Grand Plain Toe Oxford British Tan Outlet Online:

      Tell us what you think about this item, share your opinion with other people. Please make sure that your review focus on this item. All the reviews are moderated and will be reviewed within two business days. Inappropriate reviews will not be posted.

      Have any question or inquire for this item? Please contact Customer Service. (Our customer representative will get back shortly.)

        Indicates required fields*
        Rating:
        Your Name: *
        Enter your Reviewer Nickname
        Your Email: *